Saturday, May 5, 2007

Day 14: AYCE&D at Dahab

Instead of going on an ATV safari ride for $30 USD. I decided yesterday that I'd go for the AYCE and Drink package at the resort for $22 USD. Supposedly if I drink 6 alcoholic beverages, it'd pay itself back (12 hours... 6 drinks, that's NOTHING :) ). So all day I chilled at the beach, and since this resort is right next to a coral reef, I also saw the reefs and the fishes as I swam in the Gulf of Aquba (connects to the Red Sea)

Today's activities included: swam twice, beach volleyball, table tennis, threw waterpolo ball around, worked out for 1/2 hour... what an active day! Don't think I've exercised this much in years!

Drinks for myself: 2 Rum n cokes (w/ extra rum), 1 Screwdriver (w/ extra vodka), 2 Cokes, 1 Sprite, 1 Fanta, tons of water and mango juice, 4 cups of beer, 1 glass of red wine, 1 glass of white wine

A very relaxing day after an active climb to the top of Mt. Sinai... pretty nice indeed!

No comments: