Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Day 18: Homebound

Woke up at 5am and left the hostel for the airport. Driver kept falling asleep and saying he's sleepy; very particular fellow... couldn't speak english too well and had that spaced out look most of the time. The drive there wasn't too dangerous though! Since there are much less cars (they still drive right on the dotted lines though)

At Heathrow airport, I was at the duty free shop and tried some whiskeys. Green label, gold label, and 4 other whiskeys... heh heh.. oh and the new absolute pear vodka as well... :)

On the plane from Heathrow to Toronto, I pulled out my 'folder' aka my GRE book that I was going to read... last year! Anyway, flight attendant comes by and asks what I'm studying for since I was writing prolificly. Little did she know I was just writing up my blog so I don't forget my days in Egypt.

The other thing is that for some reason, the airplane meals tasted wonderful (both on British Airways and ACC)... must be a sign that I have been eating poorly the past 3 weeks!